Quovant (formerly LegalBill) stands for something not often found in the Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) space: the human touch. For over 20 years, Quovant has been helping its clients achieve the smartest legal spend possible through actionable insights and analytics powered by software and delivered by people.
Some of the world's most recognized brands, including 10% of the Fortune 100, trust Quovant. Our Nashville-based team of legal professionals, data analysts, business intelligence and software experts work closely with our clients to establish best practice billing guidelines, ensure billing compliance, and uncover actionable insights and analytics that lead to better business decisions, operational efficiencies and cost savings.
Quovant is a business intelligence and data analytics firm headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. We are the leading influence in defining and growing the field of legal spend management. Quovant provides actionable analytics to Fortune 500 and other clients who want to better understand, manage, and optimize their legal spend strategy. Quovant seeks talented individuals who can support our growth globally. We have an excellent opportunity within our Data Operations team for a Quality Analyst. Strong candidates will possess experience in customer service, demonstrated ability to work independently with the highest level of accuracy and integrity and have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Analyzing and interpreting client data
- Manipulation and evaluation of large data sets
- Communicating and consulting with clients, law firms, and other external parties as needed
- Problem solving and providing superior customer service
- Cleaning data and verifying data accuracy (quality control analysis)
- Maintain and update database information as needed for clients and law firms, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Prioritize workload according to Quovant methodology and client guidelines
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check output
- Cross-train and support other team members within Data Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, math, or computer related field, preferred but not required
- Experience in the legal field is preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule
- Creative, analytical thought process and ability to solve complex business problems
- Ability to understand business process as it relates to legal spend
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel required; working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint is a plus
- Experience with Quality Management Systems is a plus
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality
- Competitive salary
- Employer-sponsored health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick leave benefits
- High energy team and flexible work environment
- Supportive executive leadership team
- Regular company gatherings, social hours and a fully-stocked pantry with snacks, coffee and soda!
- We encourage and celebrate diversity in the workplace. EOE