Quovant stands for something not often found in the Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) space: the human touch. For over 20 years, Quovant has been helping its clients achieve the smartest legal spend possible through actionable insights and analytics powered by software and delivered by people.
Some of the world's most recognized brands, including over 10% of the Fortune 100, trust Quovant. Our Nashville-based team of legal professionals, data analysts, business intelligence, and software experts work closely with our clients to establish best practice billing guidelines, ensure billing compliance and uncover actionable insights and analytics that lead to better business decisions, operational efficiencies, and cost savings.
Quovant is looking for a Sales Director who has the right blend of hunger, passion, and willingness to go the extra mile in a growing company that is a fun place to spend your work day.
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly and annual targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives, which include sales to new clients, as well as additional products/services to existing clients, in assigned vertical/geographic territory
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate prospect needs on an ongoing basis
- Participate in solution development efforts that best address prospect needs
- Work directly with Quovant personnel to meet account performance objectives and prospective client expectations
- Maintain Quovant's standards for high client satisfaction
- Develop a working knowledge of competitor strengths, weaknesses, strategies, and pricing to present Quovant's products and services as the best solution
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and corporate meetings
- Identify areas of expansion within vertical/geography and the client base
- Bachelors Degree Required
- At least five years of demonstrated successful sales experience selling enterprise solutions (SaaS and services), preferably in the legal solutions marketplace
- Proven and consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to close sales
- Experience in managing complex sales cycle with multiple decision-makers, users and partners
- Demonstrated ability to learn a ,sophisticated product line quickly through self-initiative and discipline to represent Quovants solutions to prospective clients
- Demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and across the organization to achieve group and organizational goals
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to generate leads through an existing network, cold-calling and creative go-to-market strategies
- Ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations
- Technical aptitude (MS Office, Internet applications, SalesForce
- You will be part of a fun culture with a high energy team and a flexible work environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary with a commission/bonus plan.
- We will match a percentage of your 401K contributions.
- We have employer-sponsored health, dental, and vision benefits available.
- We offer generous PTO and holiday benefits.
- You can enjoy regular company gatherings and social hours.
- We encourage and celebrate diversity in the workplace; EOE