Quovant (formerly LegalBill) stands for something not often found in the Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) space: the human touch. For over 20 years, Quovant has been helping its clients achieve the smartest legal spend possible through actionable insights and analytics powered by software and delivered by people.
Some of the world's most recognized brands, including 10% of the Fortune 100, trust Quovant. Our Nashville-based team of legal professionals, data analysts, business intelligence and software experts work closely with our clients to establish best practice billing guidelines, ensure billing compliance, and uncover actionable insights and analytics that lead to better business decisions, operational efficiencies and cost savings.
Quovant is a business intelligence and data analytics firm headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. We are the leading influence in defining and growing the field of legal spend management. Quovant provides actionable analytics to Fortune 500 and other clients who want to better understand, manage, and optimize their legal spend strategy. Quovant seeks talented individuals who can support our growth globally. We have an excellent opportunity within our Data Operations team for a Production Editor. Strong candidates will possess a demonstrated ability to work independently with the highest level of accuracy and integrity and have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office. Candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines. This position reports to the Director of Operations and Administration.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check output
- Manipulation of large data sets
- Edit and spell check data to reflect original submission
- Review invoices and verify imaging is accurate
- Scan document requests, additional backup/receipts, and other documents
- Process invoices within 1-2 business days of receipt
- Cleaning and formatting data while verifying data accuracy
- Prioritize workload according to Quovant methodology and client guidelines
- Cross-train and support other team members within Data Operation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a strong commitment to team success
- Ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule
- Strong typing and 10-key skills
- Strong math skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically Microsoft Word and functions within, such as spell check, shortcuts, find/replace, and Macros
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality
- Competitive salary
- Employer-sponsored health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick leave benefits
- High energy team and flexible work environment
- Supportive executive leadership team
- Regular company gatherings, social hours and a fully-stocked pantry with snacks, coffee and soda!
- We encourage and celebrate diversity in the workplace. EOE