For the past seven years, the Tennessean has partnered with Energage to create scientific employee surveys to bring recognition to companies and organization across the Nashville region. For the 2019 winners list, 85 Middle Tennessee employers earned recognition as Top Workplaces based solely on employee feedback.
The employee engagement survey gathers responses regarding issues relating to workplace culture, such as:
- Alignment: where the company is headed, its values, cooperation
- Connection: employees feel appreciated, their work is meaningful
- Effectiveness: doing things efficiently and well, sharing different viewpoints, encouraging new ideas
- My Manager: cares about concerns, helps employees develop
- Engagement: motivation, retention, and recruiting
- Leadership: confidence in company leaders
- The Basics: pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
We are proud to be recognized and congratulate all of the winners in Middle Tennessee! Click here to read the press release from The Tennessean.
“Top Workplaces put the employee at the center of things, and focus on creating the right environment to unleash potential and inspire performance.” – Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage
To learn more about career opportunities at Quovant, visit https://www.quovant.com/careers/.